Is there anything more precious than a small baby smiling and happy? This is the way I remember all of my precious children when you were young. As you each grow though you are truly becoming more precious still, even the realization of my Patriarchal Blessing which tells me "Your righteous posterity will be a crown of jewels unto you". Each of you are fine jewels. There is nothing that brings me greater happiness as a father, like President Hinckley has said, "than to know that my children walk in truth". Thank you for your gifts and tender thoughts expressed to me today. Your greatest gifts to me are the righteous lives and choices that you make every day. This is what polishes and brings greater briallance to each of you gems. It is a priviledge to be called to be your paternal father for eternity. I love each of you very much and wish I could embrace you all today and kiss you tenderly, just as I did when I used to kiss you goodnight for bed each night. May you feel this today in return from me, tonight or any night when you may feel that you need some extra love and concern after a hard day. Never give up and keep the faith always. You are all the GREATEST!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment