At least now Angie can stop feeling bad about nobody posting on this blog. Although I'm not sure if I count since I wasn't born into the lair. K
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Greetings to the Baers
Greetings to the Baers from your favorite Brother-in-law. The school year is FINALLY wrapping up here in WA, with finals tomorrow and a mini choir tour to Seattle on Saturday. I may get a job at a local cabinet shop for the summer, but other than that it will be nice to spend time with Thomas and wee Suzette. Suzette definitely has Bear blood - She seems to have been born with a singer's ring! They are as cute as can be. These pictures were taken at one of my end of the year concerts. Thomas loved running around on the stage and screaming after the concert, but Suzette just chilled in her car seat for a few pictures.

At least now Angie can stop feeling bad about nobody posting on this blog. Although I'm not sure if I count since I wasn't born into the lair. K
At least now Angie can stop feeling bad about nobody posting on this blog. Although I'm not sure if I count since I wasn't born into the lair. K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment